Thank you for your interest in supporting the students and community of Woodrow Wilson High School!
To begin volunteering the following is annually (!) required:
- Complete the DISD Volunteer Form online
- Submit a hardcopy of your approval to Naomi Salas in the Attendance Office
- Sign up for an orientation date in the Attendance Office
- Complete a contact form online
- Attend orientation at WWHS (Orientation will be scheduled after the contact form has been submitted)
- Begin volunteering!
The district requires all volunteers to have a yearly background check on file here at school so at your earliest convenience please submit one to Ms. Hollins at the front entrance or in the attendance office; alternatively email Naomi Salas the background confirmation approval. It is also mandated that all volunteers wear a VOLUNTEER badge when working on campus and we have those available at the front entrance with Ms. Hollins as well.
- Log your hours