The Dallas ISD's new Parent Portal gives parents and guardians access to a protected Web site where they can view confidential information about their children's grades, attendance, and assignments. This reporting system pulls immediately from the online gradebook in which teachers record grades. That means, if the teacher has logged the grade, it is available for viewing. Woodrow teachers are required to log grades no later than 8:30 a.m. on Mondays for the previous week.
Attendance records have a 24-hour lag time.
You can link multiple students to one Parent Portal Account. More information is available at the Dallas ISD website.
Access to the Parent Portal
Parents and guardians of Dallas ISD students can get access to their child's information on the Parent Portal by:
- Registering for an account at https://gradespeed.dallasisd.org/pc/.
- Getting your child's verification code.
- Adding your child to your Parent Portal account with the verification code.
Obtaining Your Child's Verification Code At Woodrow
- Bring your child's Student ID Number and a valid a government-issued ID (i.e., driver's license, state ID, passport, or other photographic identification) to Woodrow's Attendance Office. Nick Sanchez will assist with issuing verification codes.
- Present Student ID Number and the government-issued ID to Nick Sanchez, who will verify your identification. This is to protect your child’s safety and security.
- You will then receive a verification code for you to use to add your child's information to your Parent Portal account.
- If Nick Sanchez is not in the office, one of the office staff will make a copy of your ID and ask for your email address and get it to Nick. He will then email the code to you.
- This Verification Code is required to successfully complete the online child addition process.