Woodrow Wilson PTA
Hello Wildcat Family,
I am so pleased to be taking over from Stacey Stabenow as your PTA President for 2016-2017 with the amazing group of Board members listed below. We have seen such great progress at Woodrow over the last few years under Mr. Richardson’s exceptional leadership and we are looking forward to more successes with our new Principal, Mr. Steven Ewing. The PTA will be continuing our efforts on campus with programs like Teacher Appreciation, Welcome to Woodrow, Freshman Orientation, Spirit Wear, Wish List, Scholarships AND our big fundraiser, The Homecoming Parade and Cookout!!
So get involved and be a part of the World Famous Woodrow Nation! I hope to see you at our PTA meetings and at our many campuses events.
Woodrow Wilson HS PTA President 2016-2017
PTA Executive Committee
- Making every child's potential a reality.
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities,
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.