Class of 2021 Senior Parking Lot Sale
All documents due by May 18th, 2020In order to receive a parking permit from Woodrow Wilson HS you MUST:
- Complete this form and turn in all required documents. Beginning Wednesday, 5/13 at 8:00 a.m. the first 112 students to turn in all required documents will be contacted to choose their spot in the order received. All others will be placed on a waiting list in the order received. Deadline is 5/18 at 5:00 p.m.
- Present a valid driver’s license and insurance card. (Permits will not be accepted.)
- Be a currently enrolled Junior @WWHS and be on track to graduate in 2021. (This will be verified by administration)
- Pay the $50 fee (all spots are $50) via cash or Venmo. Payment will be accepted at the time of choosing your spot.
- Send in this form, a copy of your driver’s license and a copy of current insurance by scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off or mail copies to 6238 Ellsworth Avenue, Dallas, 75214.
- You will be contacted individually to choose the location of your spot and pay your $50.
- Parking lot painting will be in August (date TBD).
- All designs must be sketched out and submitted to PTA before August 1, 2019 for approval. Design submission must include name, email address and cell phone number. A committee will review Designs and email the student if any changes are needed.
- This is a Woodrow Wilson parking lot; you must follow campus rules to maintain your spot. Your permit can be revoked at any time.
- Please note that campus administration may charge an additional fee for a school permit when school starts. Information will be provided by school administration. (last year’s fee was $25)
Woodrow Wilson Administration/PTA
For any questions please contact Jenny Pierson at 903-445-5711 or email@example.com