Inaugural Woodrow PTA Student Activity Fund Poker Tourney
Support the Woodrow PTA as they fund educational resources and classroom supplies by donating to the Woodrow PTA Annual Fund. Click on the DONATE link below to get started.
Booster Club Membership
The WWHS Community Foundation provides special funding for academic programs and scholarships for students. Go to the Foundation's website to find out more about their mission and how you can help.
Looking for something not listed below? Try a keyword search at the top of the page.
- Good Kid : Katherine Collins
- Woodrow Debate sweeps UIL District
- Wellness Guidance Lessons 1/26/15
- IB Volunteers Needed 1/26/15
- PSAT Results Parent Meeting 1/29/15
- Woodrow Wilson Community Foundation Names Board Member and Volunteer of the Year 2014
- Mayor's Intern Fellows Program 2015
- Advanced Placement (AP) Registration 3/6/15
- Over 90% Seniors apply for College
- Class of 2017 Spirit Sale
- Free Flu-Shots
- IB Applications Now Being Accepted
- Read Recent IB Newsletter
- IB Diploma Program FAQs Page at IBO Site
- The IB Middle Years Program at JL Long
- Quick Link to IBO Website
- IB Photos Page
More IB News is listed on the IB home page
Basketball Girls beat Thomas Jefferson
Woodrow Wilson Wildcats girls varsity basketball team hit the courts last Tuesday against Thomas Jefferson (TJ) Patriots in district play and come away with a win. The Wildcats took the lead from the start and never let it go for all 4 periods. The Patriots fought hard but were not able to overcome the speed that the Wildcats have on their team.
High scores from this game were Jakkisha Smith with 24, Catherine Rennecker with 20, Jalyn Brown with 9, Alyssa Preskitt with 9, Audrey Patranella 7, Francesca Bacani with 4, Audrey Williams with 2, and Ashlyn Albert with 2. Pictures can be found at Bubblelife.
Cheerleaders win State
Woodrow Cheerleaders competed in San Marcos and won 1st in their division! The Varsity Cheerleaders competed at the UCA Texas State Championship last Saturday in San Marcos and come home with a first place trophy for their division. This competition held on the campus of Texas State University, was lead up by hours and hours of early morning practices and many sacrifices by the girls as they prepared their routine which consisted of dancing, a stunting and cheering.